Friday 28 October 2011

Guess What Knock on My Door?

Guess who knock my door 20 minutes ago? A very handsome man!!! He was quite handsome and he brings me a gift!! WOOT! Lol, JK... He is the man who delivered me my KAZE WA FUITEIRU!!!

I received invoice from YesAsia on October 25th saying my KwF has been shipped. I was like WOOT! Then I look back the KwF page on YesAsia and I saw it will be shipped in 1-2 days. So I calculated YesAsia shipped it and arrived at Malaysia on 26th or 27th. So I expected it to arrive on 28th. My eldest sister once received her handbag order at evening so I'm expecting it to arrive it on the evening. I don't want my parents to know I bought stuff online so I hope it will get here on the evening where nobody home except me. So today while browsing some webpages at home, all ALONE, I heard a knock and I look at the clock. Another 30 minutes before my father reach home so I wondered why he get so fast. The knock was so fast and loud so I speak with rude manner, "I'M COMING" and how embarassing to see a man standing in front of me. He holds a parcel! WOOT! I know what is coming. Then after signing, I close the door and open the parcel. Believe me, bubble warp!! There's three of them and all are very thick and many! I'm going to die in happiness to pop them ^^;

Then after few minutes attempts to open the parcel it opened and there you go! MY KwF!!


The front and back cover with below, the photocard which come along


closer look.


I would say... though I don't like AKB that much, this is my first online purchase. It is fun to wait for it to arrive home and It can't get any better if I hold it in my hand. I'm going to continue buying and look for money of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment