Thursday 27 October 2011

Ikemen desu ne VS You're Beautiful


Well well well, What do we have here. Jdorama vs Kdrama! You're beautiful was like my most fave Kdrama ever. I really like it because it have very light storyline and funny characters inside. When I heard of a Japanese remake version, I was like 'o~h' in a very disappointment. I've met very much disappointment with remake versions which mostly Korean and Taiwan remake versions usually tends to create a story of their own. Even though I don't really like the Japanese one but the remakes usually get on my nerve. Some of the best example was Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango esp Hana Yori Dango of course. It get on my nerve when watching how the Korean version of HYD had been changed like 180 degree. When the cast revealed,


I'm very disappointed. Go Mi Nam is beautiful, Tae Kyung was cute, I like Hikaru and I don't really know the other boy. I'm pretty sad at first because I thought A.N.JELL was like an adult group but these boys have a very youthful face! No no no no and no. Then Hikaru dyed his hair blonde it looks hideous. He doesn't really look as much alike as Jeremy. (I like the picture used above because he is in black and cute (and there's Inoo at the back :p )I'm angry. I can't imagine the boy as Tae Kyung and I can't see that girl as wild as Mi Nam.

When it first revealed the full cast,



I'm surprised to see KojiHaru in there. I'm really looking forward to her play UEE.
I'm so so so much sad but just few days ago when I watch the drama series in the net and I'm surprised to find how I'm not tied to the original story. I'm surprised how the dorama can keep the same storyline but the feelings and emotions are totally different. The characters of the casts are the same but the feelings are not the same. I really like Ren. Even though he wasn't as handsome as what I expected him to in the first pic but he was very cool. Mio/Miko was like the cutest girl/boy! Both of them had successfully make Ikemen desu ne not the same series as You're Beautiful. Their  fast storyline had contributed a lot to my feel too! However, I like Jeremy better because I don't like Hikaru appearance. I like UEE better because she acted better than KojiHaru whom had get on my nerve so much with her overly-made nasal burikko voice. Talk about KojiHaru, I'm surprised to see her kissing. Well, that's AKB...

Overall, this is a very lovable and wonderful story to follow! It hookep up into me!

No comments:

Post a Comment