Saturday 1 October 2011

Mai Bestday

I celebrated my birthday yesterday and it is like the best birthday ever! I received tons of message from my friends and family in real time and some from cyber world!

To make it better, I made my father to buy me Shojo Jidai's 1st album in Japan... I used my own money to buy Ayumi's BEST 2 -BLACK- album which include 2 extra DVDs... I'm only buying it because it's contents are more promising!


All of them are still in it's plastic. I feel very hard to open it's plastic ^^;

The Love songs by Ayumi was bought weeks ago at the place my sister is studying. So it is my very first CD! The CD seems to have been there for such a long time that it had few stratches but I'm fine with it.

It is not like I love Ayumi that much that I bought two of her stuffs but because she is the most available Jpop singer in Malaysia. Yesterday when I'm picking the CDs, I found Arashi, w-inds, Kiroro, and few other artists and when I'm already in the car on the way back home, I wish I could've pick Arashi instead of Shojo Jidai~ My first thought actually I want to buy KARA because I like them better than Shojo Jidai but then there's no KARA perhaps because they aren't as popular in Malaysia. There is Wonder Girls but no thanks :p

Today I'm going to ask my father a permision to use his credit card to buy Kikkawa Yuu's Hapirapi Sunrise and SKE48's Pareo wa Emerald Limited C...

I'm actually waiting for Mobekimasu and Berikyuu cover to come out and I will buy the one with Berryz as the attraction. Only then will I buy 9nine's Natsu wanna say love U regular edition. I also want to buy AKB's Kaze wa Fuiteiru, I think it is the Limited A or maybe the Limited B. I'm buying for it's cover. I don't really mind the content. Really.

Actually, I like buying the CD only version because of two reasons. 1. because it is cheaper. 2. because I don't like it big and I want it to be as simple as possible.

It is fun to have a hold on your own CDs~

No comments:

Post a Comment