Friday 28 October 2011

My Purchase...

I'd like to list up all my purchases and of course I'll update it everytime new stuffs arrive my home. Even though I like H!P like hell and don't actually like SNSD and AKB48 that much, I got their stuffs bought first instead of H!P ^^; . They're in order manner, in multiple purchase, the first picture is the one I decided first.



Of 18 September 2011, Hamasaki Ayumi's 12th album, Love Songs.




Of 1st October 2011, Shojo Jidai's 1st Album, Girls Generation and Hamasaki Ayumi's Compilation Album, A Best 2: Black.





Of 28 October 2011, AKB48's 23rd single, Kaze wa Fuiteiru come with a photocard.





Of 1st October 2011, this is the picture of all my purchased stuffs.



Of 28 October 2011, this is the picture of all my purchased stuffs.



I'm still waiting for my elder sister's birthday present to arrive! I'm also buying Ogawa Saki pin-up, Mizupon's Ai Believe photo and Yurina's photo but haven't paid yet so I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment